Thursday Evenings, July 7 - 28
Gates open at 6:30 p.m. (this is 30 minutes later than last year) for picnicking and food service by Gourmet Gourmet Catering. Concerts begin at 7 p.m.
Enjoy the cool evening air at the Garden with a picnic, great music and good friends. You can purchase food and beverages from Gourmet Gourmet Catering in the Courtyard the evening of each show. Gourmet Gourmet's menu includes a chicken taco plate, quesadillas, and hearty salads. Bert and Rocky's will be selling cool treats (ice cream flavors vary weekly).
Individual event ticket pricing:
Members: $5 (Children ages 12 and under are FREE)
**NEW** Gold Card & Acorn Level Members are FREE - Must show membership card at concert for complimentary admission.
Public: $8 (Children ages 12 and under are FREE)
The 2016 Garden Groove concert series is sponsored, in part, by Golden State Water Company.
Our annual Teacher Open House will be held on Saturday, August 13, 2016 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Free Garden admission for school teachers and administrators and their immediate family.
- Explore school tour and program displays; complete your passport to be eligible for great prizes!
- Reserve field trips. Spring reservations fill up quick. Bring your calendar to schedule a fun and educational trip for your students.
- Stay an hour or stay all day
- Great prizes and giveaways
Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden offers walking tours and programs that include activity stations to help educate students about the Golden State. Tours and programs convey the importance of native plants, cultures of indigenous people and natural history of California. RSABG tours and programs correlate with K - 8 Cross Curricular Common Core Standards for California public schools.