This year our annual garden party fundraiser will include socializing, live music, refreshments, dinner, silent and live auction, door prizes, behind-the-scenes tours, and dessert.
Tickets $125 per person.
RSVP requested by April 24, 2015. Online registration is available, or you may return your RSVP card (invitations will be mailed in March).
More information to come!
Sunday, May 10, 2015
This year, our Mother's Day Champagne Brunch and Lunch events are nestled among our new and fragrant Secrets of Sage Exhibit in the California Natives Container Garden. Sit amid a display of amazing Salvia species ('true sages') to set the tone for an unforgettable dining experience during this one of a kind exhibit.
Seating is limited for this exclusive annual event celebrating Mothers. You'll enjoy fantastic food, superb table service and a dining atmosphere only possible at California's Native Garden; listen to live music performed by Steve Rushingwind and don't forget the giveaways we have in store for Moms at each table. Tickets inlcude free Garden admission and FREE tickets to our popular Butterfly Pavilion for your party on Mother's Day. The Butterfly Pavilion is open 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Complimentary tram service to and from the venue will be available beginning at 8:30 a.m. for Brunch and 11:30 for Lunch.
Guests are also welcome to have their family photograph taken by photographer Sonja Stump of Sonja Stump Photography; No sitting fee; photo proofs can be viewed online and purchased after the event.
Ticket prices for Brunch or Lunch:
Member: Adult $48 / Child (ages 3-12) $30
Public: Adult $65 / Child (ages 3-12) $40
ORDER TICKETS for Brunch (9:30 a.m.) Menu
ORDER TICKETS for Lunch (12:30 p.m.) Menu
March 14, 2015
- Free Garden admission day for all
- Behind the Scenes Tour Opportunities (Stay tuned for details and scheduling)
- Grow Native Nursery Sale.
- Grand Opening - A Living Legacy: The Collections of Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden Exhibit - March 14 through June 28, 2015
- Heritage Education Group and San Gabriel Valley YWCA present the Pop-Up Mobile Farmer's Market!
- Live Acoustic Music 11 a.m.-2 p.m. - Jill Warhol - "Folk on the Rocks"
- Complimentary light refreshments on the Garden Shop patio
Click for California Native Sage Festival information, coming up on March 28!
Our annual Teacher Open House will be held on Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Free Garden admission for school teachers and administrators and their immediate family.
- Explore school tour and program displays; complete your passport to be eligible for great prizes!
- Reserve field trips. Spring reservations fill up quick. Bring your calendar to schedule a fun and educational trip for your students.
- Stay an hour or stay all day
- Great prizes and giveaways
- Complimentary refreshments including continental breakfast.
Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden offers walking tours and programs that include activity stations to help educate students about the Golden State. Tours and programs convey the importance of native plants, cultures of indigenous people and natural history of California. RSABG tours and programs correlate with K - 8 Cross Curricular Common Core Standards for California public schools.
Weekend Wildflower Walks
Saturdays 11 a.m.
Sundays 1 p.m.
Guided walking tours with RSABG nature interpreters featuring beautiful wildflowers and seasonal highlights. Walks continue Saturday and Sunday, through May 3. Free with Garden admission or membership. Walks are approximately 60-90 minutes in length; guests may drop off tours as needed.