March 14, 2015
- Free Garden admission day for all.
- Behind the Scenes Tour Opportunities (Stay tuned for details and scheduling)
- Grow Native Nursery Sale
- Grand Opening - A Living Legacy: The Collections of Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden Exhibit - March 14 through June 28, 2015
Free admission for all on March 14 sponsored by Golden State Water Company. Be sure to visit their informational booth at the California Native Sage Festival, featuring water saving information, tips and giveaways.
Our annual Teacher Open House will be held on Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Free Garden admission for school teachers and administrators and their immediate family.
- Explore school tour and program displays; complete your passport to be eligible for great prizes!
- Reserve field trips. Spring reservations fill up quick. Bring your calendar to schedule a fun and educational trip for your students.
- Stay an hour or stay all day
- Great prizes and giveaways
- Complimentary refreshments including continental breakfast.
Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden offers walking tours and programs that include activity stations to help educate students about the Golden State. Tours and programs convey the importance of native plants, cultures of indigenous people and natural history of California. RSABG tours and programs correlate with K - 8 Cross Curricular Common Core Standards for California public schools.
Weekend Wildflower Walks
Saturdays 11 a.m.
Sundays 1 p.m.
Guided walking tours with RSABG nature interpreters featuring beautiful wildflowers and seasonal highlights. Walks continue Saturday and Sunday, through May 3. Free with Garden admission or membership. Walks are approximately 60-90 minutes in length; guests may drop off tours as needed.