We look forward to welcoming you to Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden, the largest botanic garden dedicated to California native plants.
The privately-funded Claremont non-profit is a living museum and vibrant center of learning.
There are many ways to enjoy Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden.
- See spectacular seasonal plant displays
- Explore diverse gardens and plant collections
- Enjoy exciting hands-on activities for the entire family at one of our many events
- Take a tour
- Learn from experts at a class
- Find a special treasure from the Gift Shop
For unlimted annual access and more, become a member.
CLICK HERE to Purchase Advanced Admission Tickets
CLICK HERE to Purchase Advanced Butterfly Pavilion Tickets
Tickets for both may also be purchased in person at the admissions kiosk upon arrival. Please note - Admission tickets are NOT valid for special ticketed events.